IKEA don't deliver directly to Shetland, but as Shetland's designated freight agents for IKEA, we can get your order to the islands without any hassle. Use the form at the bottom of this page to arrange for collection and delivery from IKEA to Shetland.
We collect goods from IKEA's Edinburgh depot every Thursday. We transport it up to Shetland where it will be available for collection from our Lerwick depot. Alternatively, we're also happy to deliver your order directly to your address when we make our next delivery in your area.
- We charge £144 (including VAT) for a full IKEA pallet and part pallets are charged pro rata.
- For small items, there is a minimum charge of £13.20 (including VAT).
- Many items are priced accordingly. Contact us for more details.
We will invoice you once your IKEA items have been collected from our Lerwick depot, or delivered to your home address.
Ikea’s picking/administration fee is £14.
IKEA Collection Service - A Simple Process to Follow
Please read the instructions below carefully and follow the steps exactly as stated:
- Complete the form below, adding both the details of the items you wish to purchase, and your contact details.
- IKEA will email you with a confirmation of your order. If there is any discrepancy at this stage, please contact IKEA.
- IKEA will then contact you using the contact information you supplied so you can pay for the goods using your credit card or debit card.
- That's it. We'll collect your order and take it to Shetland for you.